Custom Insoles that convert your existing shoes into Orthotic Shoe
Revolutionary custom shoe inserts - 3D printed orthotic insoles for shoes to fit your feet perfectly. Correct existing foot problems, relieve foot and joint pain and prevent future bio-mechanical issues.
What makes Shapecrunch’s Custom Insoles – the Best ?
100% Customisation possible with Shapecrunch’s advance technology. 3D Printed Customised Insoles have Medial Arch Support, Offloading, Metatarsal Pad, Lateral and Medial Wedging, Variable density according to your age, weight and height.
Each Shapecrunch’s Custom Insole is customized to the individual foot problems, and also for sports and comfort. Here are the features :
- Arch Support: For Flat Foot, Plantar Fasciitis, High Arch. 3D Printed and Custom is the best Arch support you can have in your insole. Shapecrunch’s Arch support inner soles provide Foot Pain treatment, Ankle Pain relief, Arch pain relief. Arch support inserts the correct foot by redistributing pressure.
- Medial Wedging: Over Pronation, Ankle Instability, Shin Splints. Medial Wedging is intended to force angular accommodation, to shift weight or change angulation of angular limbs. It has been found to reduce Knee pain among osteoarthritis patients with Valgus deformity. Thus also helping in ankle pain relief.
- Metatarsal Pad: Overextension, supports metatarsal bones
- Pressure Offloading: Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Corn & Callus
- Deep Heel cup: For heel stability, Sore and Sensitive heels, Heel Pain. Heel Cup provides heel pain relief and is used in other foot pain remedies as well. Deep Heel Cup provides foot and ankle stability. Thus neutralizing forces because of corrections and also giving grip to the heel.
- Lateral Wedging: Knee Osteoarthritis, Lateral Ankle Stability
Flexible material with upper cushioning as EVA/Spenco/PORON on top
Shapecrunch uses flexible 3D printed material for making your customised insoles for shoes. Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is any of a class of polyurethane plastics with many properties, including elasticity, transparency, and resistance to oil, grease, and abrasion. The upper layer is made from EVA / Spenco/ PORON®, a breathable, shock-absorbing material that cushions the foot and has anti-microbial properties to keep feet feeling fresh and healthy. The second layer is a revolutionary 3D printed compound plastic (PLA) and rubber material which provides optimum arch support and helps correct your foot’s biomechanics, giving you relief from joint and heel pain caused by flat feet or plantar fasciitis
ShapeMed - Custom Insoles
Shapecrunch provides 6 months replacement warranty on all Insoles for shoes, if there’s any problem within first 6 months we replace the insoles. Your custom orthotic insoles will be shipped within five days of being made, so you will have that comfortable, cushioned feeling in no time