ShapeFly, a revolutionary sandal by Shapecrunch, are arch support sandals custom to fit the unique contours of your feet and provide you style. These Orthopaedic Sandals can be worn at home or outside.
ShapeFly combines 3 different products to create a Bio-mechanically accurate footwear.
ShapeFly = 3D Printed Custom Orthotics + Light weight outer sole + Premium top
ShapeFly feature a built-in custom orthotic footbed that supports the arch and aligns the body from the ground up. Constructed with variable density TPU, the sandals cushion the feet and absorb shock forces
Why we created ShapeFly ?
While providing our first product – ShapeMed Rx – Custom 3D printed orthotics, many customers wanted something to wear at home besides our insoles. Most like to wear flip flops.
Flip-flops are bad for your knees. Flip-flops do not provide sufficient arch and heel support, so joints have to compensate because your knees, hips and back are not properly aligned. This could lead to injuries such as Achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, shooting pains in your feet and up your legs and pinched back nerves. This means that yes, flip-flops cause chronic pain in some wearers.
- Arch Support – Custom fit 3D printed arches support your feet and lower body. Proper medial and lateral arch support reduces aches and pains, and promotes healthier functioning for superior natural shock absorption and a coiled spring effect in the foot.
- Material – Variable-density foam footbeds give all-day comfort, Made with TPU and Leather. Through efficiently minimising any stress caused by constant or abrupt movement, these insoles are the best preventative measure against the development of Plantar Fasciitis.
- Heel Cup – Deep, compressible heel cups absorb shock as you walk. Deep heel cups in slippers is used to help stabilize the foot by aligning your feet with the ankle, knee, and hips. The proper foot alignment will help counter overpronation and supination, thus reducing pain in your feet to your back. Obtaining natural foot alignment is imperative in helping to prevent foot injury and pain in your lower extremities.
- Upper – Wide thongs that provide perfect grip.
- Metatarsal Pads – Forefoot meta pads prevent forefoot pain and distribute pressure. Metatarsal pads, usually referred to simply as met pads, are commonly prescribed shoe modification devices used for relief of pressure on the metatarsal head. The met pad is typically employed to shift the load from the metatarsal head to the shaft of the metatarsal and surrounding tissue, decreasing the pressure at the met head and providing relief of symptoms in that area.
Shapecrunch provides 6 months replacement warranty on all Sandals, if there’s any problem within first 6 months we replace the sandals. Your Custom Sandals will be shipped within 10 days of being made, so you will have that comfortable, cushioned feeling in no time.